Monday, March 4, 2013

Have No Fear Family Ever After Is Here

Good news in the world of Family Ever After! The Proofing is done and the book has gone to print! You can check it or pre-order on-line at Familius.com, at barnes and noble, http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/family-ever-after-michelle-packard/1113831380, or on Amazon, http://www.amazon.com/Family-Ever-After-Extraordinary-Happiness/dp/1938301382. The book comes out April 1. I just wanted to send a shout out to Familius. They are the publishers of Family Ever After and they have been amazing to work with! They are solely motivated to help families be happy. Do yourself, your family, and the rest of the world a favor by checking them out at www.familius.com. or check them out on Facebook or twitter@familiustalk. They are always looking for articles and other great ideas and thoughts to improve the family world wide. If you would like to contact them or submit an idea or article go to familius.com/get-published.

I truly believe "Family Ever After" can achieve the Familius dream to make families happier. It has definitely helped my family and I know it can help yours as well. I know there is a lot of linkage going on her, but I truly believe in the family and I think this is a great way to strengthen families. Help promote Family Ever After and Familius by spreading the word to friends and family!


1 comment: